Leading the way in dental RPA services
Saving you time and money
- Equipment safety checks and compliance surveys performed on site by our technicians, saving you time and inconvenience
- Unbeatable value for money with prices significantly lower than other providers
- Safe storage of your documentation with instant on-line availability for inspections and accreditation visits
- Included is a full set of bespoke Radiation Protection Handbooks and provision of Local Rules & Annual RPA Audit
- Exclusive use of the leading Dental Quality Assurance on-line software
Dent RPA standard package
Are you opening a
new dental practice?
Find out what you
need to get started.
Benefits of using Dent RPA
Breaking News: HSE’s X-ray registration website now open
Under the new Ionising Radiations Regulations 2017, dental practices now need to register their use of X-rays with the Health and Safety Executive by 5th February 2018. This is a straightforward online process involving a self-declaration and a one-off £25 registration fee.
The registration website is accessed at http://www.hse.gov.uk/radiation/ionising/notification.htm and by clicking "...notify, register or get consent from HSE" halfway down the page.
Please see the FAQ section of our website or email RPA@dentrpa.com for further details of the registration process.